With the weather cooling down, I'm happy to be able to use my oven again without the risk of overheating my apartment... blah. As fall rolls in, my love for baking comes back full throttle! I mean, it never really left, I just don't do much of it during the warm summer months.
If you're like me, a lover of all things peanut butter... Don't go anywhere. I have a recipe you will love!!!! While watching tv the other day, I saw this recipe, decided to try it, and loved it. After the delicious results, I figured I must share this fantastic find with my readers.
My mama who is the pickiest peanut butter cookie eater ever, was in love with the cookies. I'm ready to share the recipe. I'm sure you will be in love too!
Flour-less Peanut Butter Cookies
What you'll need:
1 cup all natural peanut butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup of sugar
(yields 20-24 small cookies)
NOTE: If you are using peanut butter that is not all natural, use less sugar.
- preheat oven to 350.
- in a large mixing bowl, combine peanut butter and sugar. Blend well.
- add egg, vanilla, and salt. Mix again.
- on a large cookie sheet, drop dough on by the spoonful.
- once all your dough is on cookie sheet, press each cookie gently with a fork vertically and again horizontally to create the lined imprint on cookie tops.
- bake on 350 for 10-12 minutes (check after 10).
- remove from oven,cool, gently lift with spatula and place in your cookie jar. (Be careful, these babies are fragile!)
Good luck trying not to eat the entire batch. These cookies are seriously YUMMY!!
That's my 2 cents!