Good Morning Friends,
I hope you've all had a fabulous weekend. Thanks for stopping in today. I'd like to share a quick recipe for Mini Quiche. So yummy, packed with veggies, full on flavor. I'm sure you'll enjoy!!! A few minutes of prep and under 10 minutes in the oven... Ready, Set, GO!!!
Mini Mushroom, Broccoli and Cheddar Quiche
What you'll need:
1/2 cup skim milk
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup diced mushrooms
1/2 cup diced broccoli
1/4 cup white onion
3 strips of cooked bacon *optional
(if you don't add bacon add a dash of salt to your egg mixture)
tbsp olive oil
Note* Recipe yields 9 mini quiche
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- In a large pan, saute broccoli, onions and mushrooms in olive oil.
- while veggies are cooking, crack 4 eggs into large mixing bowl.
- Add milk and mix with fork. Don't scramble eggs, just mix them slowly with fork.
- Turn off heat on veggies, let them sit for 2 minutes
- add cheddar cheese to eggs, then quickly blend in veggies and bacon
- pour mixture by the 1/4 cup full into cupcake tin that has been sprayed with cooking spray
- bake for 7-8 minutes until cheese is nice and gooey/bubbly.
Remove from oven, gently loosen edges with butter knife, and enjoy!!!
That's my 2 cents!