What you'll need:
Recycled glass bottle
- Clean your glass bottle and dry thoroughly
- Heat glue gun
- Place one dab of glue toward the top of your glass
- Press twine into the glue. Once it adheres, begin to slowly and tightly wrap twine around bottle.
- Begin wrapping by going over the dab of glue and twine (to hide it) then wrap down
- Continue down the length of the bottle
- To finish, place a strip of glue horizontally and press twine into glue. Snip off end
Fill with beautiful dried flowers and you're done!!