Cilantro and Garlic Grilled Shrimp
Hungry? I know you are. Thanks for stopping in to check out my latest recipe. This cilantro and garlic grilled shrimp is flavorful and luscious. So quick, so simple, you can't pass up trying this recipe. Top your salad or steak with it, serve as an entree with lots of veggies on the side, or stick em' with toothpicks and serve as hors d'oeuvres. Whatever you plan to do with these shrimp, they are sure to please!!
What you'll need:
shrimp ( I used just under a half lb)
1/2 tbsp of olive oil
1/2 tbsp minced garlic
salt and pepper to taste
5 or 6 stems of fresh cilantro diced
a grill pan or grill (stir fry pan or wok will also work)
- Peel, de-vein, and rinse your shrimp
- in a large bowl drizzle oil over shrimp
- add garlic and cilantro
- mix well
- heat your grill pan or wok (or toss on skewers and place on grill)
- cook until pink. DON'T overcook your shrimp. No one likes rubbery shrimp. (maybe your dog will)
- remove from heat and ENJOY!!!!
That's my 2 cents!