Saturday, June 2, 2012

Soft, shiny, springy twists!

Hello friends,

I hope your weekend is off to a great start.

It will be raining in Boston for the next few days.  The forecast let me to decide: I may as well twist my hair up for a while, rather than attempt to combat frizz. Last night, I twisted my hair using only two products. Beautiful Curls,  Curl Activating Shea Butter leave in and Profectiv Anti- breakage Growth Revitalizer Hair & Scalp Conditioner.

  I got my best twist results ever. ( By ever I mean in the last 10 months, that's how long I've been natural.)

I had not previously tried the Beautiful curls leave in.When I saw it at Whole Foods, my mom said she had some at home and I could take it to try.(That's why I love my mama.) The Profectiv, is a product I have had laying around since my relaxed hair days. I decided to use it Profectiv to seal in the moisture from the leave in  for two reasons. One, I've been on the hunt for the Jane Carter Nourish and Shine. I haven't been able to find it anywhere! The texture of the Profectiv looked comparable to the Jane Carter product. Two, the Profectiv costs 1/4 of what Jane Carter costs. I figured it couldn't hurt to try a new combination of products.

I'm so glad I tried these products. My hair is ultra moisturized, shiny, and soft! SCORE!!

Have you tried any of the Beautiful Textures or Profectiv products? If you have, please share.


That's my 2 cents!

-Kimba



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts