Looking to make some yummy comfort food for breakfast? Well, look no further. Sour Cream, Banana Pancakes are where it's at! Fluffy, thick, deliciously sweet pancakes. ENJOY!!!!
What you'll need:
2 cups Jiffy baking mix ( I love this stuff.)
3/4 cup milk
1/2 cup sour cream
2 tbsp sugar
1 or 2 large ripe bananas
1 tsp cinnamon
1 and 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
your favorite syrup
- Combine baking mix, sugar and cinnamon in a large bowl
- and milk, stir
- add sour cream, stir more
- add egg, mix well
- add vanilla extract,stir
- dice banana into small pieces, or slice thin
- finally, fold half of your bananas into pancake mix with large spoon ( save other half for garnish)
- heat your skillet
- spray with non stick spray (or use butter if you prefer.)
- add 1/4 cup of batter to your skillet (depending on size of skillet you can make 3 or more pancakes at a time.)
- cook until golden brown (about two minutes) then flip.
|Sour cream, banana pancakes. Served with lean ham and kiwi slices.|
That's my 2 cents!