Hope your weekend has been wonderful. Today I'm coming to you with another super simple idea. I'm feeling a little greedy so here is a recipe I'd like to share with you.
What you'll need:
1/3 shredded cheddar cheese
3 tbsp milk
5 cooked breakfast sausage links
salt and pepper to taste
- preheat oven to 350
- prepare biscuit mix according to package (or use pre-made biscuits)
- on a floured surface, roll biscuit dough out into a circle. Circumference should be just a tad larger than muffin cup.
- press dough down into tin making sure sides rest just outside the muffin cup
- scramble eggs with milk salt and pepper. set aside.
- dice sausage
- fill tin with scrambled eggs, then sprinkle in sausage and cover with cheese.
- Bake in oven on 350.
- Check after 8 minutes. Allow to cook until egg is firm and biscuits are golden brown.
- TIP: Do not overfill biscuit with egg. Once biscuit rises, egg will overflow!
(Believe me, I learned the hard way!)
Served with yummy diced fruit, a simple and delicious breakfast!
|plum, white nectarine, and Asian pears.|
Get in that kitchen and get to work.
Minimal effort delicious results!
That's my 2 cents!