Saturday, August 20, 2011

Smush!

A Brief Nail Polish Review ;-) 

A quick trip to Urban Outfitters, led me to my new fav nail polish color! UO Nail Laquer in "Smush" .  Not all blue polishes are created equal.  Many wash out your tone or cause your skin to look dry. "Smush" does the opposite. A bit lighter than "Tiffany Box Blue" it's the perfect pigment for any complexion. It will add a fun bright hue to your summer wardrobe.

"Smush" will require a minimum of 2 coats. (I applied 2 and was happy with the end result.) While the polish does go on easily, it does not apply evenly with one coat. ( You'll be left with those dreaded streaks in your polish. ) So, be sure to use a base coat. Remember,no manicure is complete with out a top coat. 

This polish sells for $5.00 at Urban Outfitters. I'll be rocking it through early fall!


That's my 2 cents!

-Kimba




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts