Did you bake chicken earlier this week and still have leftovers? If so, this recipe is for you!
- Chicken (shredded or cubed)
- Your favorite salsa
- Mexican cheese blend
- flour tortillas
- sour cream
- diced garlic
- olive oil
Note: I did not list any measurements. You can use whatever
amount of each ingredient to suit your needs.
- Heat olive oil in skillet and add garlic. Saute until garlic is golden brown.
- Add chicken to pan and stir around with sauteed garlic to reheat the chicken.
- While the chicken is heating up take your flour tortilla and sprinkle shredded cheese over surface.
- Spoon Salsa over the cheese.
- Add your warm chicken to the tortilla and fold in half.
- Place folded tortilla into skillet (the one you heated chicken in) and put under broiler for about 1 minute. (Do not leave stove unattended as flour tortillas can burn quickly under broiler)
- Turn and place under broiler for one more minute
- Add a side of rice and a spoonful of sour cream
Note: I made the limeade using the same recipe I used to make lemonade. (I just used lime in place of the lemons. DUH!) To see the recipe click here ----> Lemonade Recipe
That's my 2 cents!