Hello Friends! I don't know about you but, whenever I go to my parents house... I look for items I can take to my apartment and make mine. HA! (Thanks Mom!) Last week my parents went to a flea market and my mom picked up a couple old cigar boxes. Well, I took one home and turned it into a jewelry box! I love it. Here is what you will need if you'd like to make one too!
Old tank top
- clean any debris off of your cigar box
- cut the top and lip of the egg carton off
- place egg carton in box and cut to size ( make sure carton fits in cigar box with no edges hanging over)
- Cut the straps off of your tank top
5. wrap fabric around egg carton (you're wrapping fabric around so the egg carton won't slip each time you are reaching for your jewelry) and tuck extra fabric into space on either side of cigar box
6. fill with your jewelry
That's my 2 cents!