Are you craving creamy delicious mac and cheese? I hope so. If you're not, you will be so, look no further. This super simple microwave friendly side will make your belly happy!
While surfing Pinterest, I read lots of posts for micro friendly macaroni... I'd like to share my take on this quick, creamy comfort food with you.
Macaroni & Cheese (Mug)
What you'll need:
1/3 cup elbows
1/2 cup water
1/4 cup half and half
1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
garlic salt -to taste
pepper -to taste
onion salt -to taste
*recipe yields about a 1/2 cup of mac and cheese. If you want more, just double up.
- place elbows and water into a microwave safe mug. (or bowl)
- place in microwave on high setting for two minutes
- remove stir and cook for an additional 2 minutes (1 or 2 more minutes may be needed for all water to absorb)
- while elbows are cooking combine cheese, half and half and seasoning in a small bowl. Mix well.
- Once all water has been absorbed into pasta, add creamy mixture and microwave on high for one minute.
- Remove, stir and Enjoy!!! This mac and cheese is sure to please! (ha, corny right? nah, cheeeeesy!)
That's my 2 cents!