Scrambled Eggs and Biscuit Bake
Breakfast is said to be the most important meal of the day. Why not savor it... This morning I baked scrambled eggs, veggies, cheese, and biscuit mix. The result was amazing. Keep reading if you'd like the recipe and simple instructions!!
What you'll need:
1 cup Jiffy Baking Mix
1/3 cup 1% milk
2 tbsp shredded Parmesan
1/4 cup diced onion
1/4 diced peppers(red or green)
onion salt -to taste
black pepper- to taste
- In a mixing bowl, blend 1 cup of Jiffy mix with 1/3 cup milk. Stir until a lumpy dough is formed.
- In a second mixing bowl, crack 4 eggs and scramble lightly with fork. Add onion salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat a small pan with cooking spray and saute diced onions and peppers.
- Add peppers ,onions, and 1 tbsp of Parmesan to scrambled eggs. blend.
- Coat the bottom of a glass baking dish with cooking spray. Pour in egg mixture. Take spoonfuls of biscuit mix and drop into eggs. Top with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 450 for 20 minutes. Serve with one cup of fruit ENJOY!!
That's my 2 cents!