Thanks for stopping by for another Simple Sunday. Here is a quick yummy recipe for a spicy roasted eggplant dip. YUM! Four ingredients and you're on your way to a delicious treat!! ENJOY!
What you'll need:
1 small or medium eggplant
1/2 cup sour cream (a little less if your eggplant is really small)
1 tbsp minced garlic
1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees
- cut your eggplant in half length wise.
- roast your eggplant for about 30 minutes
- Scoop flesh and place in heat resistant blender
- blend on puree
- once creamy, add garlic, crushed red pepper, and sour cream
- Blend once more.
That's my 2 cents!!