It's that time of year. Between the holiday parties, cookie swaps, and gift giving you'll definitely want the cookie recipe that I'm about to share with you!
Mint Chocolate, Chocolate Chip Cookies
This recipe is simple and delicious. I promise!
What you'll need:
Andes, Mint chocolate bars
3/4 cup butter softened
1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2+1/4 cups sifted all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 of a 12 oz bag chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cream together(mixer or hand mixer) butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, and vanilla.
- Beat in eggs.
- combine flour baking soda and salt in a separate bowl.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to creamed mixture.
- Once mixed well, add chocolate chips and stir with large spoon.
- Spoon out one heaping tablespoon of your cookie dough. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Take your Andes Chocolate and place in center of dough. Gently press down. Push dough on sides of cookie over the top of the chocolate.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool. (this lets the Mint chocolate take on it's original shape. Looks super cute!)
That's my 2 cents!
Linking with Pin'Inspirational Thrusday