Friday, September 23, 2011

Adorable Mini Apple Pies and "Fall Crawl" Day 5!!

Happy First Day of Fall Friends!
In my attempt to celebrate...
I've baked some yummy mini apple pies.
Anyone that knows me, knows I love fall and I love cupcakes!
  Sooooo, I baked my mini pies in my cupcake ramekins!
If you would like to try  this simple recipe keep reading!
( By simple, I mean super simple. Seriously, 6 ingredients.) 

What you'll need
Ingredients:
6-10 of your favorite apples ( I used Gala, Granny Smith, and Cortland.)
1 unroll and fill pie crust
1 cup of sugar
1 tbsp cinnamon
1 tbsp butter
1 tbsp flour
Supplies:
Ramekins for baking

Easy to follow instructions:


1. Peel, core and, slice your apples.

 2. Add 1 cup of sugar,1 tbsp of 
flour, and1 tbsp of cinnamon 
to your apples.  Mix well.
 3. Place your coated apples into your ramekins.
add a small pat of butter to the top of your apples.
4. Unroll your pie crust and cut into 8 pieces.
6. Cover each ramekin with one piece of the pie crust.
(Be sure to cut slits into the top of your crust so the
steam can escape while baking.) 
 
Bake for 45-50 minutes on 425. 

Add a little whipped topping for a cute
frosted cupcake look!
ENJOY! 
************************************
<

Fall Crawl! 
Today we are having a Blog Party! Wooot! Let's link away! 
So much talent, so little time!  
Make sure you come see what fall inspiration we all have to offer!
Feel free to join in and share your ideas too! 

Today the Fall Crawl brings us over to, http://dirtontherocks.com/ by: Abby. Check her out.
Don't forget to join our linky party! 

That's my 2 cents!

-Kimba






4 comments:

  1. Hi Kimba,
    My hubby is going to love these. Thanks for sharing the recipe and have a wonderful day...Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo, thanks so much! I can't wait to make these! I love the EASINESS! Awesome. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you all enjoy the recipe! xo

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts