Sunday, July 24, 2011

ShotCakes

 A trip to the Burlington Mall food court.

 A few months ago, a friend of mine told me that there was a new cupcake place in the food court of the Burlington Mall. Last Friday I finally made it there! ShotCakes. Ice cream filled cupcakes. You choose the flavor of the cupcake you'd like and, you choose what type of ice cream to fill it with.
I am quite the simpleton when it comes to the joy of a cupcake. Sweet frosting and moist cake are my only criteria for yumminess! I decided that for my first trip to ShotCakes, I'd go ice cream-less. I chose the Vanilla Rainbow cupcake. No ice cream filling. 

 The cake had the right amount of moisture and flavor. It was sweet and went well with the creamy vanilla frosting. The sprinkles were cute.
There were TONS of options for cupcake and ice cream pairings. Options like Red Velvet and  Carrot cake cupcakes. Or, vanilla and cotton candy ice cream.
Other visitors seemed very interested in the ice cream flavors. I however, was focused on my cupcake!
If you're ever at the Burlington mall, stop by the food court and give ShotCakes and try...


That's my 2 cents!

Kimba

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts