Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Best Cupcakes in Town!

Anyone that knows me, knows I love cupcakes<3

Having a cupcake is like having a personal mini cake. Cupcakes are cute, sweet and everyone loves them! (Kind of like me! I mean, everybody loves me right? LOL) I'd eat a cupcake from just about any bakery. However, my favorite, BY FAR, is Diane's Bakery in Roslindale Square. The owners name is Bob. Last year he sang "Happy Birthday" to me as I picked up my cake with my mom. :-) The staff at Diane's is awesome! If you go there often enough, they take the time to get to know you, and what you like to eat! (nom, nom,nom!)

Diane's cupcakes are perfect! The right amount of frosting for my sweet-tooth. The cake is perfectly moist. Every time I leave there, my heart feels happy. It's my go-to cupcake spot.

Side note: All the baked goods here are DELICIOUS! One of my favorites- the breakfast croissant. Filled with egg, cheese and, bacon. Or the Croissant they make around the holidays. Turkey, cranberry sauce and, stuffing! (Don't worry  vegetarian friends, there are meatless options too.) Sooo good. OK I need to stop. I'm making myself hungry! ;-)







Just thought I would share...

-Kimba

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts