Saturday, March 24, 2012

Emptying out the fridge!!!

Hello Friends... Happy Saturday!


Over the next two weeks, I'm going to challenge myself. In an attempt to no longer waste food, I want to use most of the items in my fridge, freezer, and pantry before purchasing new stuff. I have tons of frozen meat and fish, frozen veggies and some frozen pie crusts. (This should be pretty easy. Right?)

So, when I head to the grocery store, no meat,cereal, or cake mix will enter my cart.  I will  however purchase perishables such as milk, cheese and fresh fruit. All other items used for cooking WILL come from my fridge or pantry.

I'm happy to attempt this mission ;-) I'm also excited to share new recipes with you all!

STAY TUNED!!

That's my 2 cents!

-Kimba

1 comment:

  1. This is a great challenge. I seen some of your posts about this. Nice recipes/meals.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts